Thursday, February 16, 2012

Register...It's NOT just for voting anymore!

Every single web site you go to wants you to REGISTER, BECOME A MEMBER, SIGN UP FOR OUR SPECIAL OFFERS! Ever get tired of it?

I can assure you that if you register, sign up, or become a member, you will be subject to much love, and many, many emails. That's why every day since I bought a lipstick at ULTA there is a new special offer - just for me! Well, me, and the other 50,000 people they send the same offer to.
I like being able to look things up at stores on-line but this is a bit much. I don't want to be tagged like those cattle you see with the "earring" that identifies them as "well-done".
I am not a rare and exotic species who needs to be reminded daily that I need what they have, In fact, it irritates me. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment